Keeping the car in good condition will help you drive more safely, as well as allowing you to drive the car for much longer and one day sell it. Check out 3m car care products for optimal car protection.
Tucarro.com, which focuses on the supply of vehicles of all types, offers a series of tips to keep the car in good condition:
- Oil check: It is recommended to change it every five thousand, eight thousand and ten thousand kilometers depending on Different factors such as model and use. It is also recommended to check the oil levels on a regular basis, since the lack of it can cause friction between metals and cause damage to the engine.
- Tire review: Maintaining adequate air pressure when calibrating tires is key, it depends on the type of car, tires and wheels you have. It is also essential to check them to verify that they are not worn, with holes or have other irregularities It is advisable to have them inspected by a specialist at least once a year.
- Alignment and balancing are also vitally important; balancing is necessary to avoid vibrations in the steering wheel when driving fast and alignment is essential for a precise direction and even wear of the tread, it is recommended to do it every ten thousand kilometers.
- The brake check is essential: The condition of the discs, pads and pedal should be checked and checked by a mechanic at least once a month to avoid accidents. In addition, performing a periodic inspection of the brake fluid will allow good walking performance and greater driving safety.
- If the battery is several years old, it is advisable to check it every three months. It is necessary to prevent the battery from drying out because of lack of liquid, since it can affect the operation of the system and reduce its useful life. It is recommended to add battery liquid or distilled water to avoid this problem.
- So that your car always looks like new it is advisable to wash it at least every 2 weeks, in this way the brightness of the paint will last longer, and the mechanical parts will have a longer life. Also wash the inside of the car and thus keep the bearing in good condition, this recommendation works very well if you plan to sell the car and get a good price, because good maintenance of the interior of the vehicle is one of the things that at first glance Check a potential buyer.
- Once the guarantee of your car has finished and you can no longer use your dealer, it is essential to get a reliable mechanic who does not charge you for unnecessary repairs and offers you guarantees and good prices.
- It is necessary to check the light sand check that all work and turn on properly because if they are misaligned, they can be dangerous for you and other drivers.
- Checking the fluids is also vital for the car: the windshield wiper, brake fluid, transmission fluid, among others, should be checked once a week.
- Finally, change the wiper blades at least once a year and thus avoid blurred vision in times of rain.
Once you comply with these tips, you can go quietly to drive your car without any inconvenience. If you want to learn about more car care products, check out Trims PK.